Hope you’re all well. Apologies for the lack of posts at the moment, been working my little socks off!
I have been approached by Efectiv Nutrition and they have sent me some samples of their protein to start using in my baking! I am so excited that I have been given the opportunity to do this, so a huge thank you to Efectiv Nutrition! (http://www.efectivnutrition.com/).
I have the perfect recipe for you which I have done especially for Efectiv Nutrition.
30g Chocolate Peanut Butter Efectiv Nutrition Protein
2 ripe Bananas
2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 tbsp Nuts’n’More Chocolate Peanut Butter
2 tbsp Raw Cocoa Powder
2 tsp Natural Vanilla Extract
1. Measure out all the ingredients and get your food processor ready
2. Blend all ingredients together until you get a rich, smooth and creamy mixture
3. Put the ice cream mix into an air tight container that is suitable for freezing and put in the freezer overnight
4. When you’re ready to indulge, take the ice cream out of the freezer and leave it to thaw for 15 minutes
5. Put 2/3 scoops in a bowl and enjoy with some crushed brazil nuts
This recipe is so delicious, rich, creamy & smooth so if you’re looking for an alternative healthy treat to ice cream then this is the perfect recipe for you. It takes 15 minutes to whizz up in the blender, and tastes so good! You would never guess that this is healthy and full of protein!
I really enjoyed making this with Efectiv Nutrition protein, it blended really well, added a lot of flavour and didn’t leave a typical protein after taste. I’ll be doing some more baking with the Efectiv Nutrition protein samples that I have been sent so keep your eyes peeled!
If you make this recipe then please let me know how you get on!
I’ll be back soon 🙂