Yes you heard it – raw protein chocolate fudge!
You’re probably asking, can fudge ever be healthy!? And the answer to that is – YES! 😀 I stumbled across this recipe when I was looking at Madeleine Shaw’s new website (http://madeleineshaw.com/recipes/raw-chocolate-fudge/), however I have adapted it slightly to make it high in protein too. It’s a really quick and simple recipe so you have no excuse not to try it!
30g Chocolate Peanut Butter Efectiv Whey Protein
100g Coconut Oil
100g Meridian Peanut Butter (or any other nut butter)
50g Raw Cocoa Powder
100g Raw Honey
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt
1. Place your nut butter and coconut oil in a food processor and blitz together
2. Sieve in the raw cocoa powder and chocolate peanut butter whey protein powder and blend again
3. Then add the raw honey, vanilla essence and salt and combine for a few minutes until you get a gooey but thick mixture
4. Spoon the mixture into a lined baking tray and place in the freezer for 30 minutes
5. Take it out of the freezer and cut into small squares
6. Store in the fridge for up to a week and enjoy
Okay, so I think this is best thing I have ever made so far using protein! These little beauties are so rich, creamy and guilt free! The texture is perfect, so smooth and silky – I actually can’t stop eating them! ❤
But be careful, only consume on high carb days! I really need to stop making things that I can only have on high carb days haha.
Oh well! Hope you all enjoy this recipe, let me know how you get on when you make it!