Hope you’re all starting to get into the festive spirit!
As you know, I am a big fan of nut butters. So I’ve decided to experiment & make my own 🙂 I’m just using up some ingredients that I have in my kitchen cupboard, hopefully it’ll turn out okay! And if it does, I might make loooooads and give them to people for Christmas 🙂 I’m going to do an Almond and Cashew nut butter with a hint of Christmas spice.
1 cup Raw Almonds
1 cup Raw Cashews
1 tbsp Ground Ginger
1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
1. Add all the ingredients together and blend
2. The nuts will go into a powder at first. Scrape down the sides of the food processor and keep blending
3. The mixture will begin to clump together – this is a good sign!
4. After blending for about 15 minutes you will have a nut butter!
6. Store in a glass jar and tuck in 😀
Now, I know I say a lot of my recipes are simple well this one truly is!! With only 4 ingredients that are widely available in all food stores, how can you not say this is easy? Yes, it requires patience but the outcome is amazing 🙂
I hope you all enjoy this recipe! Safe to say i’ll be making my own nut butter again ❤