Pancake day is THE best day of the year ❤
I am training legs today just so I can have a high carb day and devour protein pancakes after my session 😀 This is the same recipe that is in my e-book and in my spinach protein pancakes post. I have just changed the ingredients slightly 🙂 Let’s get cracking!
1 scoop Efectiv Nutrition Double Chocolate Dessert Whey
1 tbsp Raw Cocoa Powder
3 tbsp Quinoa Flakes
3 tbsp Total Greek Yoghurt
1 tsp Coconut Oil
1. In your nutribullet or food processor, combine all the ingredients together apart from the coconut oil
2. You should have a nice smooth batter – if it’s too runny, add 1 tbsp of quinoa flakes and blend again
3. In a non-stick frying pan, melt the coconut oil
4. When the coconut oil has melted, spoon the batter into the pan to make 4 small pancakes
5. Cook them for a couple of minutes on each side
6. When they’re ready, plate up your pancakes and top with your favourite pancake toppings – today I had 1 tbsp Total Greek Yoghurt, 1 tbsp Mississippi Mud Pie Hognuts Nut Butter & strawberries.
These pancakes are sooooo delicious!! I am in high carb heaven & feeling super satisfied 😀 They are rich without being sickly and have the most beautiful chocolate flavour. This has got to be my favourite pancake combination! So simple to make with ingredients that are widely available, you’d be silly not to try it!
Hope you all enjoy tucking into your pancakes tonight! Tweet me & show me your creations – @bekivallance