Mmmmmm 🙂 Yes, you heard! Mississippi Mud Pie protein cookies ❤
When I got paid out in Australia, the first thing I did was order a BIG tub of Hognuts Mississippi Mud Pie Nut Butter, because at the end of the day it is my absolute favourite and I wanted a present to return to haha. I recently did a guest recipe for Pamela Bustard (you might know her as Spamella, and she is brilliant), and this is the same recipe but now I’ve bought a giant tub of Mississippi Mud Pie, well it would be rude not to make it into cookies 🙂 I mean who doesn’t like chocolate cookies!?!?!
210g Hognuts Mississippi Mud Pie Nut Butter
25g Efectiv Double Chocolate Dessert Whey
70g Organic Biona Maple Agave Syrup
45g Quinoa Flakes
1 tbsp Coconut Flour
1 tbsp Raw Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
2 squares 85% Lindt Dark Chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
3. Once all the ingredients are combined, take a small handful of the dough and roll into a ball
4. Once you’ve rolled out 10 dough balls, press down with a knife in the middle to flatten it out slightly
5. Place in the oven for 12-15 minutes
6. After 12-15 minutes, take them out of the oven and let them cool
7. Whilst the cookies are cooling, melt the 2 squares dark chocolate in the microwave and drizzle on top of the cookies
8. Let the chocolate to cool and tuck in!
These are yummmmmmmmy! ❤ They’re not too rich which is great but you get an amazing flavour coming through with a hint of sweetness from the Mississippi Mud Pie peanut butter. They’re so good if you dunk them into a glass of unsweetened almond milk ❤
It is such a simple recipe, you’d be silly not to try it! You can make any flavour you want by simply changing the nut butter flavour! Might make some Nutella ones next 😉
Hope you all have a lovely & relaxing Sunday. I’ll be back soon!