Walking into a house that smells of freshly baked cookies, is one of the best smells in the world. I’ve done a few cookie recipes, but I thought it was about time to make the best kind of cookies there are… Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies. Crunchy on the outside and soft in the middle with the melted chocolate chips, urgh! Perfection!
50g Smooth or Crunchy Peanut Butter
70g Beloved Date Syrup
100g Dark Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray
2. Measure out your ingredients and combine all of them in a bowl
3. You can either use your hands or a spoon to take the mixture and put it onto the baking tray (you should get about 10 cookies in one batch depending on the size)
5. Place the cookies in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until they start to turn golden brown
6. Take out of the oven and leave to cool. Then tuck in!
Don’t they look absolutely delicious! I can confirm that they taste delicious, as I quickly demolished the whole batch with a rather large glass of almond milk 🙂 This is a quick and simple recipe that you can adapt anyway you want!
Hope you enjoy baking this Bank Holiday Monday!